M2.0 Communications is a company that specializes in public relations and digital communications. Our expertise spans consumer and corporate communications, Facebook campaigns, influencer management, and data & analytics. Our focus industries are healthcare, enterprise and consumer technology, fintech, and advocacy. We are looking for someone who has solid experience in building public relations and social media campaigns, and a keen understanding of key metrices that drive success in both platforms.
Is this role right for you?
The Strategy Director will lead the development of programs for the agency’s strategic practice for campaigns and projects. This leadership position reports directly to the Managing Director in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment, with the aim of winning new business, training and developing career paths for members of the team, and setting best practices for the entire company when it comes to proposal development.
What kind of support can I expect?
You will report to our Managing Director—who will lead your training and onboarding during the first month. For pitch proposals, you will lead the Strategy Team with support from other servicing units, including Content and Creatives, Public Relations, Social Media and Digital, and Data and Analytics. This position also works closely with the Business Development Director and the Client Success Director.
As a Strategy Director, what does a week look like?
- Once a week, you will report to the Managing Committee to discuss ongoing pitches and identify key decision points for the company’s leadership.
- Once a week, you will touch base with the New Business Director, Client Success Director, and Managing Director to assess potential projects in the pipeline.
- You will have scheduled alignment meetings with your team to discuss ongoing pitches, where you will provide support and guidance. You will also organize a dedicated day for L&D, where topics will be anchored on training and expertise development for the company’s strategic practice.
- You will also sit-down on brainstorm sessions with your team and other client-servicing units for ongoing pitches.
- Leadership Team Members are expected to be at the office at least twice a week
How about three months? How about a year?
- On a monthly basis, our goal is to develop 2-3 pitches for Public Relations and Social Media, excluding occasional upsell proposals for existing clients.
- Team members are reviewed and evaluated on a quarterly basis, which will be done with the support of the HR Manager. Team KPIs are also reviewed on a quarterly basis, so we can revisit our KPIs and make adjustments as necessary.
- The Strategy Director will be up for evaluation and regularization at 6 months, and will be subject to another evaluation at the end of the year.
How about the package?
Our basic salary band for this position is at P60,000.00 to P65,000.00/month. This is a full-time position. Upon regularization, benefits include:
- Mobile allowance
- Home internet allowance
- Intellicare HMO membership
- Upon regularization, inclusion in company Incentive Policy
- Upon regularization, 10 days SL and 10 days VL
Are you right for the role?
- The public relations and marketing communications practices are evolving at an unprecedented pace, with insights and strategy development to assume greater and greater importance in the foreseeable future.
- This role is for those interested in creating PR and digital campaigns built on critical thinking and creative storytelling anchored on data-driven insights.
- We are looking for people who have at least 5 years of experience in the communications industry and has an insatiable appetite for learning.
- If you consider yourself to be a critical thinker, results-oriented, and highly collaborative, then this is a position tailor-made for you.
What will be my KPIs?
At M2.0, our leaders are gauged by metrics for business development and people development. Key metrics for the Strategy Director include win-rate, team member retention, and Learning and Development (L&D) program engagement and participation. During the first month, you will be oriented on M2.0’s pitch process which focuses on a data-driven approach to building campaigns. Once you have a firm understanding of our approach, you will be given the freedom to implement new processes and/or build on existing ones to improve the company’s strategic practice.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Analyzing Data
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Communication Skills