We’re Outboxed Solutions Inc. (OSI), a Valenzuela-based design and fabrication team that designs spaces and makes furniture for both businesses and homes. We specialize in home, office and commercial furniture that we design and build with passion and care.
We are looking for designers to help us plan out our clients’ interiors while designing custom furniture that fits their needs. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who has extensive experience in designing offices and kitchens, especially those who have worked for kitchen cabinet manufacturers as well as office outfitters. If you are a licensed architect, we welcome your application. If you are an industrial designer, you are also very welcome to apply. If you have plenty of experience as a designer in a furniture factory, you might be our ideal candidate.
We believe that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people who are detail-obsessed, and we love people who enjoy working in teams. We offer a training program that is appropriately challenging, along with a good salary and generous incentives.
- Collaborate with the sales and production teams to brainstorm design and fabrication projects
- Cost projects with accuracy and speed
- Source the appropriate materials
- Produce final drawings and design specifications
- Provide detailed schematics and working models as guides for fabricators
- Present designs to colleagues and clients and get them to buy into the team’s ideas
- Having at least three years of experience in a similar role is invaluable
- An architect’s license offers a major advantage
- A degree in industrial design is also good
- Expertise in CAD and 3D visualization software
- Expertise in ergonomics and anthropometrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave