The Junior Business Development Specialist serves as a point of contact for both internal and external customers and partners on all marketing and sales related activities. As a Junior BD Specialist, you will be building our prospect databases, and provide general support for sales and marketing activities.
This position is also responsible for data input in our CRM software across the company. As a Junior BD Specialist, you will be primary contact point for ZOHO users within the sales and marketing teams. As such, you will be responsible for ensuring all sales related data, leads and contacts are input into the CRM tool.
What will you do?
- Build lead and prospecting pipelines by referencing social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook to look for corporate and marketing managers
- Become an expert in the ZOHO CRM platform and reporting tools
- Ensure the data in ZOHO is completely accurate and up to date
- Input data into ZOHO for some users on the BD team
- Work with strategists, creatives, and proposal writers to bring in clients
- Develop weekly and monthly sales reports
- Liaise with and guide marketing regarding sales initiatives and campaigns
What will you need to bring?
- Having a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, and/or communications is a huge plus
- Must be very organized, have a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Must have the initiative to volunteer and manage potentially complex tasks
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to be proactive in completing assignments and job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to complete required reports on a timely basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
This is a part remote (2 days a week), part in-office (3 days a week) position, with a Monday to Friday schedule.
What’s on offer?
The salary band for this position is between P20,000 to P26,000, monthly. We offer a range of benefits for regular employees. We’re looking at:
Mobile and transportation allowances Generous incentives upon exceeding KPIs Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance Generous sick and vacation leave benefits Learning and development, including advanced study opportunities
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances