M2.0 Communications is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our in-house marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Shared Services and the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager owns responsibility for M2.0’s content delivery platforms across for of the company’s four brands. As the DM Manager, you will be in charge of branding, increasing market share, and driving marketing qualified leads for sales across four business units across the M2.0 Group. You will own the strategy, development, execution, and optimization of relevant external-facing communications. In this position, you will play a key role sharing value to M2.0’s audience by shaping M2.0’s voice.
What will you do?
- Design content roadmap, editorial calendar, and messaging framework for external communications
- Ensure that all content produced is on-brand, consistent style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels
- Own long form and short form writing for campaign and one-off projects across M2.0’s e-newsletter, blog, website, email, display, video and social media.
- Assist with research and development of industry & competitive insights and trends
- Work with creative and strategic teams to track and understand content effectiveness and make optimizations based on those results
- Develop standards and best practice for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and content repurposing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders throughout various processes inclusive of product marketing, demand generation, PR/comms as well as internal stakeholders outside of marketing
What will you need to bring?
- Expertise in social media management, search engine optimization, email marketing, lead generation, and website analytics
- Outstanding command of the English language
- Training in how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Demonstrable history of creating both long-form and short-form content
- The ability to understand what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Great people skills
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies as required
- 5+ years related work experience; must have experience with a B2B technology, media, and/or ad-tech company
- Must have excellent writing skills and proven track record of developing compelling marketing materials. (a portfolio must be provided)
- A keen eye for detail and aesthetic
- Not afraid to get hands dirty: a great attitude and willingness to help whenever necessary is a must
- Deadline-driven and not afraid to push for time adherence among colleagues
- Curiosity and interest in market research
What’s on offer?
The salary band for this position is between P30,000 to P35,000, monthly. We offer a range of benefits for regular employees. We’re looking at:
- Mobile and transportation allowances
- Generous incentives upon exceeding KPIs
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous sick and vacation leave benefits
- Learning and development, including advanced study opportunities
This is a part remote (2 days a week), part in-office (3 days a week) position, with a Monday to Friday schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave