M2.0 Communications specializes in business, technology and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. We focus on public relations, social media marketing and media analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media communication.
M2.0's diﬀerentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by its diﬀerent service units, as well as its knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, technology and business PR.
Is the role right for you?
We are looking for a talented Email marketing specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email Marketing specialist, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns.
You will be working with the latest marketing technology in collaboration with other Sales and Marketing teams.
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test every campaigns success
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Are you right for the role?
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We are looking at people who can converse and write well enough so that prospects are encouraged to continue a conversation that eventually leads to conversion.
- Highly adaptable. You’ll be dealing with quite a bit of ambiguity, so you need to be able to adjust behavior when change occurs, so priorities are still met.
- Resourceful. Your journey will be littered with obstacles. We need people who address problems with professionalism and in a way that aligns with the our team’s strategy.
- Results-oriented. This role is all about meeting conversion targets. We need people who look at their targets and come up with ways to meet them on a regular basis.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
What kind of support can I expect?
As a Email Marketing Specialist, you will be given an onboarding and training session that would help you understand the company, it’s culture and the products and services that we offer. You will be supported by your Business Development Director and together with the Marketing department to make sure you reach your KPIs.
How about the package?
Basic Salary range can be from P30,000 to 50,000 a month.This is a full-time position. Upon regularization, benefits include:
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Intellicare HMO membership
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave