M2.0 Communications Inc. specializes in business, technology and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. Likewise, we focus on social media marketing and analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media communication.
We're looking for an experienced Art Director that knows how to take a client’s visual brand to the next level. In charge of the look and feel of campaigns and promotional materials, this position requires the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced artist.
Is the role right for you?
We are looking for an Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers click. The art director manages a creative initiative from start to finish, guiding a cross-functional creative team in the conception, design and execution of visual materials. But in most cases, the following responsibilities can be expected:
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Supervises a team of graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, production artists and creative freelancers
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
- Creates presentations and project plans, meets with clients, and ensures successful online representation of clients’ brands
- Participate in and/or lead meetings. Exhibit thought leadership within the agency and in the industry.
Are you right for the role?
Knowledge of print, broadcast and digital communications is a must for an art director position. This person should know the ins and outs of the latest marketing and creative trends, identifying where the company or clients can implement new initiatives. At least five to eight years of design-related work is typically required, as well as experience leading a team with a range of creative positions, such as photographers, illustrators, designers, copywriters, production artists and more. Stellar candidates have a strong knowledge of creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, and some understanding of coding for digital projects.
• Minimum of 4-5 years experience in graphic design.
• Must have a bachelors degree in art, fine arts or design.
• Must have 3 years minimum experience in leadership roles.
• Background in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and Animate).
What kind of support can you expect?
On a day-to-day basis, the Art Director is supported by an experienced management team. You will also have the support of a group of creative artists that have been with the agency for a while.
How about the package?
Our basic salary band for this position is from P40,000 to P60,000 a month. This is a full-time position. Upon regularization, benefits include:
• Equipment allowance
• Intellicare HMO membership
• All government mandated benefits
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave