Social Media Community Manager
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Public Relations / PR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
- Preferably 2-3 years of work experience in project management and as a Social Media Community Manager.
- Hands-on and self-driven.
- Passionate about social media best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies.
- Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as different levels in the organization.
- Ability to multitask and understand how to develop tactical plans that align with the company's strategy.
- Has the following skills:
- Excellent organizational.
- Open and honest communication.
The Social Media Community Manager will do the following:
- Manage social media content calendar that includes developing non-editorial social content such as polls, trivia, and interactive contests to integrate into the social calendar.
- Manage day to day postings and conversations across all social properties.
- Write content to support all social channels.
- Provide monthly metrics on specific platforms to track KPIs.
- Monitor and moderate community participation to ensure rules of engagement and community guidelines are followed.
- Review all posts and conversations in the community and cascade to upper management if necessary.
- Stay on top of trending topics or other social trends to leverage accordingly.
- Create multimedia content from images to video for social visual storytelling on social platforms.
- Post and promote interactive content that encourages participation and the development of fan-generated content to ensure that the community is actively engaged and meeting objectives.
- Generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Commissions on a quarterly basis based on performance
- A chance for you to grow with a team that's invested in your future.
- An opportunity for you to have a hand in the future of the company.
M2.0 Communications specializes in business, technology and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. We focus on public relations, social media marketing and media analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media communication. Starting with one employee in 2003, M2.0 now has a total of around 50 full-time staﬀers composed of a dozen manager/director level employees and more than 40 specialists. During this time, the company came to work with dozens of national and international brands including Intel, Dell, Carrier, Bank of the Philippine Islands. Currently, we work with brands including UNICEF, Philips, OPPO, Del Monte, Bayo and the Government of the Philippines. M2.0's diﬀerentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by its diﬀerent service units, as well as its knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, technology and business PR. The agency also oﬀers a unique media monitoring service that is currently one of the most responsive and comprehensive in the Philippines today.