Social Media Community Manager
- # 94 Scout Castor, Barangay Laging Handa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
The Social Media Community Manager will do the following:
- Manage social media content calendar that includes developing non-editorial social content such as polls, trivia, and interactive contests to integrate into the social calendar.
- Manage day to day postings and conversations across all social properties.
- Write content to support all social channels.
- Provide monthly metrics on specific platforms to track KPIs.
- Monitor and moderate community participation to ensure rules of engagement and community guidelines are followed.
- Review all posts and conversations in the community and cascade to upper management if necessary.
- Stay on top of trending topics or other social trends to leverage accordingly.
- Create multimedia content from images to video for social visual storytelling on social platforms.
- Post and promote interactive content that encourages participation and the development of fan-generated content to ensure that the community is actively engaged and meeting objectives.
- Generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Preferably 2-3 years of work experience in project management and as a Social Media Community Manager.
- Hands-on and self-driven.
- Passionate about social media best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies.
- Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as different levels in the organization.
- Ability to multitask and understand how to develop tactical plans that align with the company's strategy.
- Has the following skills:
- Excellent organizational.
- Open and honest communication.
Perks and Benefits
- Commissions on a quarterly basis based on performance
- A chance for you to grow with a team that's invested in your future.
- An opportunity for you to have a hand in the future of the company.
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Social Perceptiveness
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Facebook Ads
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.