Junior Business Development Manager
- Quezon, Philippines, # 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 33,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP33,000.0035,000.0033,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Junior Business Development Manager
M2.0 has been in Public Relations (PR) for over 15 years, and it has built a strong portfolio of communications campaigns for both local and international companies. We’ve done communications in a wide range of verticals for brands like AWS, Shopee, PayPal, Anytime Fitness, Microsoft, and Bank of China (BOC).
Our organization is constantly looking towards the future, and the role of Business Development Manager is critical in building our vision. The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Assess, qualify, and facilitate prioritization of new revenue opportunities
- Facilitate introductions and build foundational relationships with potential clients
- Coordinate with pitch team from briefing to campaign proposal, ensuring that the campaign is aligned with client requirements
The Business Development Manager combines strategic leadership, in-depth understanding agency operations (PR, Social and Digital, and Events), and a desire to grow the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to RFPs and leads coming from the website, email campaigns and other marketing channels.
- Overseeing and ensuring that opportunities for new business are pursued, developed andconverted
- Initiates and manages effective relationships with developed leads on a continuous basis.
- Perform detailed evaluation of client business requirements including customer needs, buyer persona, communications assets and budgetary requirements for pitching opportunities.
- Ask critical questions to pin down the challenges of the clients, in order to develop strategies that meet their needs.
- Manages multiple new business prospect engagements.
- Remove blockers – Do whatever it takes to help the pitch team win the business
Collaboration with the Pitch Team
- Works collaboratively with other teams in responding to RFPs, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Providing support delivering large pitches and new business activity, ensuring optimum productivity and success through management of qualified leads and teams.
- Partner and collaborate with the pitch team and business unit heads to create successful pitch proposals.
- Build strong partnerships with our PR, Social Media and Events leads and their departments to ensure potential delivery of award-winning work that generates measurable business returns for our clients.
- Manage the existing reporting mechanism that feeds into weekly and monthly reporting structure. Develops and maintains prospect database.
- Manage the pipeline, including consistent qualifying and prioritizing key accounts.
- Drives all processes, tools, and systems to manage and improve new business pipeline, pitches and client on-boarding and defines new ones as necessary.
- Researches, analyze and monitors financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market/new business opportunities.
- Work in close coordination with the marketing team to develop strategies in increasing sales or growing leads.
- Evaluates business strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions in the PR and digital agency industry.
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to become a leader in a fast-growing organization, anchored in creating products and services that shape the future of brand communications. The Business Development Manager will be trained and immersed on the agency’s engines of growth, from content creation to digital marketing to strategic planning and organizational management. The role also provides opportunities to build your network through new relationships with both local and global clients.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in communications, communications research, marketing, public relations, or related fields at an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Development
- Competency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Must be critical thinker and results-oriented
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Has strong communication and presentation skills, and possesses a basic understanding of how communications campaigns work
- Has strong business acumen and can quickly understand client needs
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, and possesses a proactive approach to work
- Accountable and reliable for results of Business Development initiatives
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Analyzing Data
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.