- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Community Managers work directly with brands by serving as their voice on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The position plays a role in conceptualizing and implementing key projects in collaboration with a team of creatives, strategic planners, and business leads. Community Managers also stand as representatives of M2.0 before the client.
The role will build your experience in content strategy and creation with a focus on digital platforms, and will provide an opportunity to have a hand in brand building across a variety of industries.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Create sharp social media content plans in line with client brief, from copywriting and management of photo/video shoots, to graphic design supervision
- Attend and document client events when live coverage is required
- Liaise with clients on minor discussions directly related to content creation and revisions
- Provide fresh, innovative, creative input to ensure best quality of work
Community Management and Reporting
- Monitor social assets of assigned brands, escalating to clients when potential crises arise
- Create brand spiels for answering FAQs online, and engage with the community using these
- Provide social listening, competitive scans, and analytics reports as needed, strengthened by analysis and recommendations
- Develop a basic understanding of the principles and technical aspects of digital work: production, social platforms, media planning and buying, digital measurement, and analytics
- Self-learn about market, culture, communication trends, digital trends, best practices, and competitive landscape
- Communicate basic facets of digital in layman’s terms to clients and internal team
Measures of Success
Client Delight - based on quarterly client survey
Team Appraisal - based on quarterly staff survey
Basic Diligence - EdCal is submitted complete and on time; revisions are delivered promptly
Specific KPIs are set by the individual and immediate supervisor and are measured quarterly
- Community Managers may have a bachelor’s degree from any course.
- Must have relevant writing experience whether through employment, coursework, or internships.
- An interest in digital, capacity to bring creative ideas to life, and flair for writing are key.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Data Visualization
- Content Writing
- Report Writing
- Copy Editing
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.