Leasing Officer | Pampanga
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, Philippines, Angeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Leasing out vacant spaces and prospecting of potential retail/business partners
- Planning of tenant mix and proposing of retail concepts to Management
- Monitoring of collection of deposits
- Monitoring of construction and opening of tenants
- Monitoring of retrieval of COL
- Preparation of Memos to Departments and Department Heads that have a financial impact on the project
- Preparation of Budget Report and Financial Reports
- Preparation of reports on Sales Analysis and Memos pertaining to Rental Concessions and Adjustment in the Lease Terms
- Direct handling of Meetings with Tenants
- Preparation of Leasing Reports
- Reports to Leasing Manager
- A graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of supervisory working experience in retail management or significant exposure to the shopping center industry is required for this position
- A resident of Clark Pampanga will be prioritized.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Management
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Marketing Communications
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Luxury Global Malls Inc., A Member of Megaworld Group
Wholly owned subsidiaries and Business Solutions Partner of Megaworld Corporation.
The birth of Luxury Global Malls, Inc. is part of the strategic step by Megaworld Corporation to gaining new heights of accomplishments.
Luxury Global Malls Inc. aims to deliver its support to Megaworld Corporation through the provision of:
Technically competent personnel
Professional and collaborative environment
Operation with integrity
Mission: To ensure service excellence with full client satisfaction through technical competence, professionalism and integrity.
Vision: We deliver competitive advantage primarily to Megaworld Group through business process services and solutions that meet the highest global standards.