Multimedia Content Officer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Creates and manipulates computer animation, audio, video and graphic images into multimedia content specifically for social media content on various screens (Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, mobile app, websites)
- Responsible for innovative multimedia, animation and video projects to support internal clients
- Gives technical and creative assistance for proposals and presentations, multimedia projects, video projects, and web development assignments from time to time
- Verifies and coordinates with co-workers assigned to the same project to ensure consistency in format, quality, consulting with Multimedia Content Manager & Creative Director on final layout, medium, style, design, and any problem areas
- Conducts photo and video shoot (in-house or on-site production) as needed
- Minimum 1 year of multimedia experience and working knowledge of current graphic, video and multimedia design, illustration, photography, and animation software
- Fresh graduates with strong portfolio are welcome to apply
- Working knowledge on Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, After Effects, Maya, Fireworks, Acrobat Professional, Keynote
- Artistic ability and conceptual design and layout skills, proficient in proofreading
- With understanding and knowledge of all social networking tools and messenger applications
- Solid portfolio of animation and design samples
- Graduate of Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Animation, Video Production, Film / Broadcast Communication, or Communication-related courses
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Music Video Production
- Video Editing
- 3D Animation
- Multimedia Arts
- Digital Filmmaking
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Luxury Global Malls Inc., A Member of Megaworld Group
Wholly owned subsidiaries and Business Solutions Partner of Megaworld Corporation.
The birth of Luxury Global Malls, Inc. is part of the strategic step by Megaworld Corporation to gaining new heights of accomplishments.
Luxury Global Malls Inc. aims to deliver its support to Megaworld Corporation through the provision of:
Technically competent personnel
Professional and collaborative environment
Operation with integrity
Mission: To ensure service excellence with full client satisfaction through technical competence, professionalism and integrity.
Vision: We deliver competitive advantage primarily to Megaworld Group through business process services and solutions that meet the highest global standards.