Junior HR Account Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 hours ago
- Aviation / Aerospace
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Lufthansa Technik Philippines Inc. MacroAsia Special Economic Zone, Pasay, Philippines
- A graduate of any four-year course, preferably Behavioral Science courses;
- Industrial experience not required, but preferred;
- At least 1-year to less than 2 years related work experience;
- Must be able to take over the work of other HR Account Officers in their absence
- Attentive to details;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Possesses strong leadership capabilities;
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
Authorities and Responsibilities:
Assists in the administration and implementation of all company and government-mandated benefits based on policies/guidelines and procedures set by the company and the government agencies concerned Oversee the administration and implementation of the compensation program of the company for the Supportive Groups based on policies/guidelines and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits
- Conduct salary review for rank and file employees.
- Document, administer, implement and monitor employee movements, employee allowances or incentives, salary reviews, review of job descriptions, BIR compliance, retirement and other related transactions.
- Facilitate conversion of savings accounts to checking accounts.
- Manage the job descriptions by ensuring that all positions have job descriptions ensuring that the functions are updated and relevant.
- Ensure compliance to BIR regulations in relation Updating of tax exemption unit, registration of employees and their dependents.
- Facilitate the processing of benefits of retired employees by coordinating with HRIS on the retirement and assisting the retirees on the documentary requirements.
- Prepare and release certificates of employment (with compensation) for rank and file positions.
- Administer and implement government-mandated benefits, such as SSS, Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth.
- Facilitate the administration of the following Company benefits and loans:
- Car Loan Subsidy
- Housing Loan Subsidy
- Educational Subsidy
- Emergency, Multi-purpose, and Educational Loans
- Travel Benefits
- Insurance Claims
- Facilitate the administration of the company medical benefit
- Facilitate the processing and release of Bereavement Benefits Fire & Typhoon Assistance
- Handle all queries related to SSS, Philhealth, medical benefit, annual physical exam, bereavement benefits, fire & typhoon assistance