Jr. Production Planner
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Aviation / Aerospace
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Lufthansa Technik Philippines Inc. MacroAsia Special Economic Zone, Pasay, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering graduate; preferably, Aviation related courses;
- At least two (2) years of experience in production planning;
- Good scholastic record;
- Knowledgeable in computer operation;
Authorities and Responsibilities
Forecasting, planning, scheduling, monitoring, and control of all maintenance activities on customer aircraft.
- Updates the excel flight schedule based on customer’s flight system (flight operations) and the 2-week layover schedule.
- Forecasts and develops schedules for maintenance checks consistent with the approved customer’s maintenance program.
- Decides and seeks concurrence from the customer on the adjustment of their flight schedules due to aircraft situation.
- Coordinates maintenance grounding request with the customer and other offices with the same involvement.
- Advises Aircraft Maintenance Department Production Planners of changes in flight and/or maintenance layover schedules.
- Handles special project related to basic function.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by his/her superior.
- Actively reports safety hazards and incidents in the tasks he/she performs.
- Complies with the established safety rules/requirements.