Jr. Planning Engineer (For Pooling)
- Pasay, Philippines
- Full time
Authorities and Responsibilities
- Planning, monitoring, and control of planning functions during layover preparation process, layover process and post layover over process.
- Prepares and plans aircraft work package in accordance with the Maintenance Schedule (MS), MPD or other applicable customer documentation.
- Creates the documents required for the layover to highlight technical information (i.e. PCB, layover information, etc.) in order for production and project team to be advised and guided accordingly for actual work scheduling.
- Directly coordinates with customer representative on issues involving work package preparation.
- Distributes work package information to concerned departments for tooling and material planning requirements.
- Analyses, prepares and provides milestones plans/target dates to project team and customer.
- Builds-up and loads the required Maintenance Task Cards (MTCs) in TRAX based on customer provided total work package.
- Provides initial schedule of tasks thru MTC PHASE scheduling.
- Monitors completion of work package thru MTC/NRTC closing.
- Certifies work package maintenance release requirements.
- Additional Responsibilities of Sr. Planning Engineers.
- Provides sufficient guidance to associates (Planning Engineers and/or Jr. Planning Engineers) on planning procedures for layover handling.
- Ensures daily manpower assignment in the absence of the Team Leader-BT11.
- Graduate of any B. S. Engineering courses
- Must not have more than five (5) failing grades in his College Transcript of Records.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Lufthansa Technik Philippines Inc. MacroAsia Special Economic Zone, Villamor Air Base, Pasay City 1309 Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Aviation / Aerospace
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.