Jr. Planning Engineer (For Pooling)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 7% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Aviation / Aerospace
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Lufthansa Technik Philippines Inc. MacroAsia Special Economic Zone, Pasay, Philippines
- Graduate of any B. S. Engineering courses
- Must not have more than five (5) failing grades in his College Transcript of Records.
Authorities and Responsibilities
- Planning, monitoring, and control of planning functions during layover preparation process, layover process and post layover over process.
- Prepares and plans aircraft work package in accordance with the Maintenance Schedule (MS), MPD or other applicable customer documentation.
- Creates the documents required for the layover to highlight technical information (i.e. PCB, layover information, etc.) in order for production and project team to be advised and guided accordingly for actual work scheduling.
- Directly coordinates with customer representative on issues involving work package preparation.
- Distributes work package information to concerned departments for tooling and material planning requirements.
- Analyses, prepares and provides milestones plans/target dates to project team and customer.
- Builds-up and loads the required Maintenance Task Cards (MTCs) in TRAX based on customer provided total work package.
- Provides initial schedule of tasks thru MTC PHASE scheduling.
- Monitors completion of work package thru MTC/NRTC closing.
- Certifies work package maintenance release requirements.
- Additional Responsibilities of Sr. Planning Engineers.
- Provides sufficient guidance to associates (Planning Engineers and/or Jr. Planning Engineers) on planning procedures for layover handling.
- Ensures daily manpower assignment in the absence of the Team Leader-BT11.
Founded in the year 2000 as a joint venture of Lufthansa Technik AG and Philippine aviation service provider MacroAsia Corporation, Lufthansa Technik Philippines offers a wide range of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to customers worldwide. The company heavily focuses on base maintenance checks for the A320 family, A330/A340, and A380 aircraft types. It has 8 hangar bays and workshops which have been designed according to the latest industry standards in order to support aircraft maintenance, major modifications, cabin reconfigurations, engine maintenance and painting. LTP’s broad experience in base maintenance checks has earned the trust of more than fifty customers worldwide. It is also rendering line maintenance to more than twenty domestic and international carriers. Through a partnership with Lufthansa Technical Training Philippines (LTTP), LTP mechanics are certified through EASA Part 66-compliant courses. LTP holds repair station certificates from the FAA, EASA, CAAP and other airworthiness authorities. Mission, Vision & Values Our Vision To be the MRO provider of first choice in Asia Our Mission To assure safety and reliability for our customers Our Core Values We aim to promote a healthy relationship among employees — one that is based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation. We commit ourselves to the values of team orientation, discipline, reliability, responsibility, commitment and excellence.