- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduate studies (Masters)
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Aviation / Aerospace
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- Lufthansa Technik Philippines Inc. MacroAsia Special Economic Zone, Pasay, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Document management system software
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems.
Founded in the year 2000 as a joint venture of Lufthansa Technik AG and Philippine aviation service provider MacroAsia Corporation, Lufthansa Technik Philippines offers a wide range of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to customers worldwide. The company heavily focuses on base maintenance checks for the A320 family, A330/A340, and A380 aircraft types. It has 8 hangar bays and workshops which have been designed according to the latest industry standards in order to support aircraft maintenance, major modifications, cabin reconfigurations, engine maintenance and painting. LTP’s broad experience in base maintenance checks has earned the trust of more than fifty customers worldwide. It is also rendering line maintenance to more than twenty domestic and international carriers. Through a partnership with Lufthansa Technical Training Philippines (LTTP), LTP mechanics are certified through EASA Part 66-compliant courses. LTP holds repair station certificates from the FAA, EASA, CAAP and other airworthiness authorities. Mission, Vision & Values Our Vision To be the MRO provider of first choice in Asia Our Mission To assure safety and reliability for our customers Our Core Values We aim to promote a healthy relationship among employees — one that is based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation. We commit ourselves to the values of team orientation, discipline, reliability, responsibility, commitment and excellence.