Area Supervisor (Retail)
- Kota Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaJl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaKota Jakarta SelatanDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
You will drive and oversee the whole retail department from service-level, department upgrades and day-to-day operations. You will shape a large contribution for the growth of the company and retail presence of the brand. Currently reporting directly to Retail & Operations Manager, you will be a pivotal individual in the future success of the Love, Bonito.
- Enhancing all the operations, SOP, and other things related to the stores & counters day-to-day.
- Continuously innovating how to find ways in improving the smooth flow of communication, operations and manpower within the department.
- Managing the retail floor team which includes the store supervisors and sales associates; making clear JD & KPI for each team member and aiding them to achieve it.
- Responsible in upgrading and upholding a high service quality for all the retail staff; which includes training, reviewing and onboarding service staff.
- Hire and train team members to give the #LBexperience for the customers. Making sure all the retail staff embodies the brand and its vision.
- Becoming the bridge between the retail staff and head-office.
- Host weekly meeting within the Retail team for performance, information sharing and transparent communication.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly plans of what needs to be achieved by the retail department.
- Analyze store performance and feeding relevant information to our Retail Operations at HO.
- Daily store visits to spot training gaps, evaluate effectiveness of recent training and build strong relationships with store teams.
- Maintain great relationship external vendors such as department stores both head office and on-floor personnel to improve performance.
- Accountable in monitoring stock movement, inventory credibility and stock opname for all the retail department.
You should have/ be:
- Leadership capability of influencing and growing a high-spirited team, leading various levels of staff/ team members.
- A passion in retail, fashion and customer experience
- A customer-centric mindset - always thinking of the customer first!
- The magic balance between intuition, experience of what you know works, and research/data driven recommendations.
- A knack for seeing needs & gaps and coming up with creative solutions to fill them.
- Prior professional experience with managing service staff and retail operations know-how.
- A fast learner, possess excellent organizational, budgeting and project management skills.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence teams and project stakeholders.
- Excellent time-management and analytical skills to ensure flawless execution of projects and solve problems which may arise.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Retail as Retail Ops, Area Manager or related experience.
- BA/ BS degree in business, marketing, economics or other related fields.
- Detailed oriented, highly analytical and distinctly logical.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high goals and KPIs by delivering quick results.
- Great management and people-development skill.
- Effective communicator and an influential team player.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Community Development
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Business Management
- Certificate in Specialized Retail Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.