- Provides technical support in program implementation and monitoring;
- Assist in the conduct of feasibility studies and writing of business proposal;
- Assist in the formulation of annual and medium-term plans for Medium and Large Enterprises (MLE) development;
- Assist in the preparation of investment opportunity profiles, including but not limited to industry profiles, project profiles, and viability/feasibility studies;
- Assist in identifying support investment activities, such as but not limited to trade agreements with other LGUs for sourcing of raw materials; cooperation agreements with other government entities to facilitate investor transactions; and Public-Private Partnership (PPP) arrangements;
- Assist in the processing, consolidating and analyzing the QC Business Data and other information for report generation; and
- Assist in creating models and forecasts to conduct cost-benefit analysis of policy formulation and project creation.
- Performs other task that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must have experience conducting feasibility studies and research
- With experience in business management, finance and accountancy
- Preferrably with Career Service (Professional), Second Level Eligibility
- Having past government experience is an advantage
*** Subject for regular position after 6 months of evaluation as Contract of Service
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Business Analysis
- Public Speaking
- Problem Solving
- Business Administration
About Local Economic Investment Promotions Office
LEGAL MANDATE The Local Economic Investment Promotions Office (LEIPO) was created pursuant to Ordinance No. SP-2219, S-2013. The LEIPO shall be the implementing arm of the Quezon City Economic Development Incentives Code. It shall coordinate the drafting of the Quezon City Investment Priorities Plan, which shall be based primarily on the development agenda set forth by the City as embodied in its various policy documents, and also taking into consideration the economic development plans and policies outlines by the various national government agencies. VISION LEIPO envisions a business-friendly city that creates and promotes an environment conducive to the entry and growth of enterprises in the city. The office foresees the city as a premier destination for investors and businesses that thrive and develop in partnership with the local government, generating employment for its residents and creating a cycle of sustained development and inclusive growth. MISSION LEIPO shall develop policies and programs to enhance the business climate to attract investors and to support existing businesses. LEIPO shall also consider economic developments and investment priorities and trends in the Philippines and in the rest of the world that will have an impact on Quezon City to create, adapt and adopt more responsive policies and programs. The office shall also provide incentives for enterprises that generate significant levels of employment for QC residents, maintain the same and make significant investments in growth areas. The office shall also delineate the economic directions and investment priorities of the city and enact policies and programs that will facilitate access to investment sites. Lastly, LEIPO shall promote public-private partnerships, recognizing PPP as a potentially significant investment strategy, by providing incentives to private sector proponents of PPP projects.