Under the direct supervision of the Site Captain, the Invoicing and Payment Officer is primarily responsible for maintaining current records of Loc&Stor 24/7 collected payments, sending invoices, and updating customer information.
- Oversees On-time sending of Invoice.
- Ensures Timely response on Payment email (payment acknowledgment, endorsement to sales regarding customer concerns and requests).
- Performs Timely and accurate processing of RPS.
- Coordinates with Sales (payment, change information, contract renewal, special requests, move-in/move out).
- Handles Payment Processing with and without EWT.
- Corrects Posting on Payment Monitoring Sheet.
- Ensures On-Time Posting of Payments.
- Ensures On-Time Sending of OR.
- Handles sending one-way SMS.
- Files Documents related to Invoicing and Payment.
- Issues Rate Increase notice to Storer on time.
- Sends Collection Notice to the Past Due Storer on time.
- Updates PBR sent Collection Notice Letter to storer 45 days and above Past Due.
- Endorses the Auction Notice promptly to the Past Due Storer.
- Prepares summary of all units for Auction for approval of Management.
- Corrects OR Issuance.
- Handles preparation and sending of “Storer for Manual Entry” to Security.
- Performs other related invoicing and payment duties as assigned by their immediate head.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or any relevant course.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in processing invoices.
- Knowledge of accounting databases and recordkeeping.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in excel.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness.
- Strong Multi-Tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong Problem Solving.
- Communications Skills.
- Time Management.
- Professional Customer Interfacing.
- System & Computer Savvy.
- Good Teamwork.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Business Correspondence