- Makati, PhilippinesMaja Warehouse Compound, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 17,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP17,000.0020,000.0017,000.00MONTH
- Full time
To help promote and grow the Company within the Philippines by:
- Meeting and/or exceeding Customer’s needs through reliable and informed customer service.
- Promoting growth and knowledge of the product with our current and potential customers.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Identifying and nurturing potential new clients.
- Identifying opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Ensuring maximum conversion of inquiries into moved-in clientele
- Ensuring repeat business through a competitive professional approach and optimum quality control and customer service.
- Be a team player supporting and collaboratively working with other Company employees, contractors, and suppliers.
- Be reliable with regard to timely work attendance.
- Accurate and timely entry of customer and potential customer details into the management system, e.g., SiteLink.
- Ensure accurate reporting (using management software), explains discrepancies, exceptions, and abnormalities on a daily and monthly basis.
- Occasionally provide general administrative support to management.
- Support in the development and documentation of company operational and sales procedures.
- Support marketing activities, including in-store promotions and represent the company at events.
- Customer sales and service, including promoting the product at the business site, via email, over the phone, and occasionally through customer visits.
- Provide outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving customer problems and professionally handling telephone and walk-in inquiries
- Actively sell or rent in-store merchandise.
- Maintain all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner as directed by management.
- Control delinquencies through telephone contact and letters on a scheduled basis including sending out monthly invoices.
- Maintain a neat, clean, safe and secure facility, including weekly lock check and visual inspection.
Do you have the edge to be a team member in the Philippines’ world-class self storage provider?
- Face challenges, understand it and come up with a plan of action?
- Handle pressure calmly?
- Manage your time wisely so you can finish different tasks on time?
- Speak fluently in English and Tagalog?
- Have good writing skills ?
- Have a win win attitude?
- Have good computer skills?
- Try to understand the logic behind processes and operating procedures?
- Ask why and how instead of what?
Have at least one year of sales experience…?
Then what are you waiting for? Click the apply button and ready yourself for an outstanding learning experience from Loc&Stor Self Storage. You might surprise yourself at what you can achieve.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Correspondence
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.