We are looking for a talented User Interface & User Experience Designer who will design and shape
customer-centric products and experiences. Your primary focus will be turning the user interfaces of lloopp products into an experience.
The User Interface & User Experience Designer will:
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Developers to create wireframes and move concepts to attractive, effective, high-fidelity user interface designs
- Produce cleanly-labeled and organized work for handoff
- Provide creative support to a fast-paced sales and marketing cycle when necessary, and reliably set and balance deadlines for external and internal projects
- Explain approach, collect feedback, and proactively champion best practices for user experience
- Continually keep updated with the latest industry standards
- Computer Science, Industrial Design, or related field
OTHER SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Strong design background a must, with at least 3 years of experience and a proven track record of converting/developing/ and implementing designs
- Strong portfolio to be presented during the interview
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and a problem-solving mindset
lloopp™ unlocks the power of your data. We deliver unprecedented performance improvements in advertising effectiveness, brand and sentiment management, product recommendations, supply chain management, operational transformation, customer loyalty and experience. Our lloopp Platform, fuses the power of consulting services, data science and high-performance computing with Deep Machine Learning to quickly build capabilities in new insight generation, prediction, action and optimization.
At lloopp™, we actively work with teams of experts at our partner Labs in San Francisco, Seattle and Paris in the fields of Cognitive Psychology, Particle Physics, Robotics Engineering and Deep-Learning to help deliver new capabilities to your enterprise. lloopp™ is constantly developing tools for natural language processing, semantics recognition, digital genome mapping, Bluetooth LE beacon proximity analysis and vision technologies help your business evolve into the next-generation Intelligent Enterprise.
lloopp™ is a part of the Berjaya Group, a Malaysian-based corporation with diverse interests in financial services, consumer products & services, property investment & development, hotels & resorts, gaming, and restaurants as well as innovative information technology related services, solutions, and products.