- Makati, Philippines404, 1869 P. Domingo , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Support previous development builds.
- Create responsive front-end themes for Drupal websites.
- Drupal configuration management, PHP templating, and theme preprocessing.
- Experience in developing custom modules for Drupal.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture. Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team including design, user experience, and marketing.
- Apply security updates, patches, and upgrades to the core CMS and associated modules/plugins.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Capable of understanding new technology quickly, especially involving third party integration (apis, web services, feeds, etc.)
- Client service experience
- Understand, apply, and promote development standards and best practices
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and working with a structured change management process.
- Strong attention to details and process oriented.
- Trust worthy and strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Amenable to a mobile working environment and flexible working hours.
- Can start immediately.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 404, 1869 P. Domingo , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.