Site HR Officer
- Pasig, PhilippinesNo. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Updates Personnel 201 files and other office records/files regularly.
- Receives pertinent documents related to SSS / Pag-ibig / BIR / Philhealth / DOLE and generate report to be submitted to the respective agencies.
- Interviews applicant for site (workers).
- Monitors expiration of contracts for workers.
- Orients newly hired workers.
- Assists the immediate superior in sourcing / scheduling of applicants for key positions.
- Prepares daily time record of all personnel.
- Assesses daily time record and prepares weekly / monthly summary of absences and tardiness.
- Checks attendance of personnel.
- Maintains the confidentiality of information and communication pertinent to the office.
- Maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the office, files, and equipment.
- Carries out other related activities that may be assigned by the Immediate Supervisor within the overall functions.
- Candidate must be a College graduate with a degree in Human Resource, Psychology or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2yrs. working experience
- Willing to work in Las Pinas
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.