- Pasig, PhilippinesNo. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the proper warehousing and inventory control of raw materials, supplies and spare parts. Ensures the maximum utilization of warehouse facilities.
Responsibilities in Warehousing & Distribution
- Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking, and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid the occurrence of pilferage, accidents, and occupational hazards.
- Effectively monitors the flow of goods and implements First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method in the use of raw materials and in dispatching of finished goods.
- Coordinates with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and supplies.
- Maintains the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch.
- Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by accounting and audit departments.
- Conducts regular cycle count as per established schedules and guidelines. Evaluates and analyzes inventory variance. Implements preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
- Immediately resolves inventory discrepancies in coordination with the accounting department. Analyzes inventory variances per cycle count and provides an immediate solution to significantly reduce the variance.
- Develops and effectively implements warehouse and inventory monitoring systems and procedures.
- Maintains complete production plan, inventory control, and warehouse records and manuals.
- Prepares and monitors budgets according to plan and ensures maximum utilization of resources.
- Provides advice and support to other departments on production planning, inventory control, and warehouse matters.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives. Provides clear directions and general guidance to the department in the formulation of basic policies and procedures and ensure that these are translated into action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering/Business Administration/Economics or any related discipline.
- With at least 5 years progressive in the same capacity.
- Familiar with standard materials, equipment, supply and spare parts.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.