- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
1. Evaluates competitive price quotations to determine the overall best proposal for a product or services.
2. Conducts negotiations with potential suppliers to obtain agreement on specifications pricing, delivery schedules and other terms subject to prior approval of end users and Purchasing Head.
3. Expedite deliveries and conducts follow up procedures when necessary.
4. Prepares and issues purchase order.
5. Reviews product specification, performance, terms and / or acceptance criteria.
6. Conducts value engineering for effective and efficient procurement if necessary.
7. Prepares quotations and coordinates with suppliers and operations Group re: bid schedules.
8. Carry out other activities that may be assigned by the Immediate Supervisor within the overall functions
- Can work under pressure. Must be willing to work at Kapitolyo, Pasig City.
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Document management system software
- Record Keeping
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Information Management
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.