- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must be willing to work at Pasig City.
1. Updates Personnel 201 files and other office records/files regularly.
2. Receives pertinent documents related to SSS / Pag-ibig / BIR / Philhealth / DOLE and generate report to be submitted to the respective agencies.
3. Interviews applicant for site (workers).
4. Checks and interprets psychological and aptitude exam.
5. Monitors expiration of contracts for workers.
6. Orients newly hired workers.
7. Assists the immediate superior in sourcing / scheduling of applicants for key positions.
8. Prepares daily time record of all personnel.
9. Assesses daily time record and prepares weekly / monthly summary of absences and tardiness.
10. Checks attendance of personnel.
11. Maintains the confidentiality of information and communication pertinent to the office.
12. Maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the office, files and equipment.
13. Carry out other related activities that may be assigned by the Immediate Supervisor within the overall functions.