- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
1. Controls and coordinates all field activities and operations inherent to the implementations of the project.
2. Represents the Company on all matters affecting the project within the limits set by the contract agreement.
3. Coordinates all project activities and operations ensuring that all contract requirements are met.
4. Evaluates all proposed contracts, methods and agreement s related to the project, negotiating and making decisions and recommendations as may be appropriate within the set authorization.
5. Provides status reports to the owners and to management on accomplishments and problems and the corresponding courses of actions including financial, technical and administrative aspects.
6. Promotes harmonious relationship among workers and staff and be responsible for their proper conduct and behaviour.
7. Performs other related functions that may be incidental in his capacity as the Project Manager.
- Must be willing to work in Pasig City
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Operations Analysis
- Project Estimation
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.