- Pasig, Philippines1, No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Render all type of drafting and AutoCAD works.
- Assist in the preparation of working drawings that are required in the implementation of Projects.
- Prepare plans and working drawings as required.
- Assist in the preparation of documents, catalogues, and other pertinent references that are required in the performance of architectural design functions.
- Carry out other responsibilities as instructed by immediate superior within the overall function.
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years experience as CAD Operator
- Willing to be assigned in any project site
- Experienced in pipelaying
- Construction industry experience is preferred
- Licensed Engineer is a huge advantage
- Salary will be based on qualifications
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Cost Estimating Software
- Project Estimation
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.