- Pasig, PhilippinesNo. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 23,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0023,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Implements the company’s Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies and procedures.
- Orients every personnel in the job site regarding EHS prior to deployment.
- Conducts routine EHS inspection on equipment, workplaces and hazardous materials.
- Identifies and analyzes degree of risk level at the project site.
- Formulates policies on how to prevent and correct measures on identified aspects and hazards.
- Conducts investigation of accidents, prepares investigation reports and submits to the site and Head Office EHS Committee.
- Prepare root cause analysis on incidents/accidents and includes his analysis in the accident investigation reports.
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Provide administrative functions on projects site supervision on timekeeping, warehousing, security and securing of government regulatory requirements.
- Serves as secretary to the site’s EHS Committee.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned within his capability.
- Must be a graduate of Engineering courses
- Preferably with 2 years work experience
- Must have COSH certificate accredited by DOLE
- Willing to work in a project site ( Area: Taguig and Quezon City )
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Public Safety and Security
- Deductive Reasoning
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.