- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
• Implements the company’s Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies and procedures.
• Orients every personnel in the jobsite regarding EHS prior to deployment.
• Conducts routine EHS inspection on equipment, work places and hazardous materials.
• Identifies and analyzes degree of risk level at the project site.
• Formulates policies on how to prevent and correct measures on identified aspects and hazards.
• Conducts investigation of accidents, prepares investigation reports and submits to the site and Head Office EHS Committee.
• Prepare root cause analysis on incidents/accidents and includes his analysis in the accident investigation reports.
• Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements.
• Provide administrative functions on projects site supervision on timekeeping, warehousing, security and securing of government regulatory requirements.
• Serves as secretary to the site’s EHS Committee.
• Performs other related functions that may be assigned within his capability.
- Amenable to work at Project Site from Monday-Saturday.
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Public Safety and Security
- Deductive Reasoning
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.