- Pasig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
• Implements the company’s Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies and procedures.
• Orients every personnel in the jobsite regarding EHS prior to deployment.
• Conducts routine EHS inspection on equipment, work places and hazardous materials.
• Identifies and analyzes degree of risk level at the project site.
• Formulates policies on how to prevent and correct measures on identified aspects and hazards.
• Conducts investigation of accidents, prepares investigation reports and submits to the site and Head Office EHS Committee.
• Prepare root cause analysis on incidents/accidents and includes his analysis in the accident investigation reports.
• Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements.
• Provide administrative functions on projects site supervision on timekeeping, warehousing, security and securing of government regulatory requirements.
• Serves as secretary to the site’s EHS Committee.
• Performs other related functions that may be assigned within his capability.
- Amenable to work at Project Site from Monday-Saturday.
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Public Safety and Security
- Deductive Reasoning
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Safety and Security
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.