- Pasig, PhilippinesNo. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Evaluate, optimize, inspect, maintain, analyze and improve various types of equipment, including electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Testing and overseeing the production of equipment
- Perform extensive and complex repairs on existing equipment.
- Analyze equipment malfunctions and failures and accordingly develop corrective actions.
- Provide technical assistance in the installation and maintenance of company equipment.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to reduce equipment failures.
- Monitor equipment performance and suggest improvements.
- Maintain documentations for equipment installation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures for reference purposes.
- Act as primary contact for equipment performance related questions and concerns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Licensed Engineer
- At least 1 year related working experience in the related field
- Proficient in utilizing MS Office
- Knowledgable in Machines and equipment especially with heavy equipment operation, repair and maintenance.
- Can work with minimal supervision and is multi-tasking
- Amenable to be assigned on project sites
- Competitive salary package
- Above market salary rang
- HMO (with 2 dependents), Performance Bonus (can achieve up to 5 months of basic salary), 14th month pay, rice allowance, retirement plan, paid SL and VL, Bereavement leave, Birthday leave
- With professional growth incentives
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.