Materials Management Engineer
- Pasig, Philippines1, No. 2 Gen. Atienza St. San Antonio Village, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Track inventory levels per project site by checking and managing stocks of materials, tools and equipment records.
- Ensure the materials and their storage the area are organized and properly maintained.
- Communicate, collaborate, coach and evaluate MMD Engineer’s performance per site under direct control
- Provides leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices.
- Identify areas for improvement and constantly establish innovative or enhance existing warehouse procedures and practices
- Conduct quarterly audit of materials per project site
- Implements Health and Safety compliance in accordance with company policies.
- Confer and coordinate warehouse transactions with other departments
- Communicates and implements change as directed.
- Track expenses related to materials, fuel, and maintenance of equipment
- Provide consolidated and detailed monthly warehouse reports to top management
- Industrial Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience in the construction industry is required
- Willing to be assigned in a project site
- Full-time positions available depends on the performance within 6 months
- COSH/BOSH Certificate is an edge
- Salary will be based on qualifications
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Project Estimation
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Materials Management Software
- Safety and Sanitation
- QMS Materials Management System
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.