What you will do:
- Develop one of our web services with modern web technologies.
- Collaborate with teams to make our services and teams better
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment.'
- Create back-end components.
- Develop and maintain APIs.
- Integrate user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Over 1 - 2 years of practical development experience as a software engineer
- Experience covering front-end, back-end, and infrastructure.
- Experience to contribute organizational activities including evaluation, hiring, and hosting tech events.
- Ability to understand products, business, and customer’s needs.
- Work experience in Japanese environment
- Experience in designing, developing, and operating services from scratch.
- Those who have development experience with Ruby on Rails
Candidates with the following mindset is very welcome to apply:
- Want to create valuable products and deliver them to customers as quickly as possible and with quality.
- Want to help other engineers grow.
- Want to always try new things.
- Think outside the box.
Characteristic of a great candidate:
- Resilient, can embrace, adapt, and bounce back quickly when things don’t go as expected.
- Problem Solver and Analytical Thinker
- Good technical communicator, ability to convert your understanding of a concept into something that is meaningful to somebody else. Making meaning out of complexity.
- Love what you do.
- Full-time employment
- Hybrid Set up (thrice working on site & twice wfh) - with Transpo or Housing Assistance Subsidy (5,000 - 10,000 monthly)