- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Business Supplies / Equipment
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 155 SE Dao St. Marikina Heights, Marikina City, Marikina, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably, 1-3 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Expert level communication skills, written and verbal.
- Should be well-versed in writing business letters.
- Effective management and implementation of workload to efficiently accomplish tasks.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marikina City.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements of the CEO.
- Receive and screen communications to the CEO and provides assistance using independent judgment to determine that requiring priority attention.
- Double check documents to be forwarded to the CEO for his signature.
- Keep self-updated on the schedule of the CEO and remind him of his appointments.
- Consult lawyers regarding legal matters and advise the CEO of the developments.
- Act on the advice of the lawyers upon the approval of the CEO.
- Check e-mail on lawyer’s advice regarding consultations.
- Interact with external clients.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of the meetings.
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Write business correspondences/letters for and on/or behalf of the CEO.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
In 1999, LIGHTSCAPE, INC., was established to provide a highly advanced technology to the film and television community. Despite a slump in the industry during its infancy, Lightscape, Inc. sought to provide a complete range of technical requirements and facilities, as well as trained manpower to operate these highly sophisticated machines.
Just into its fourteenth year of operations, LIGHTSCAPE, INC. has managed to build a notable track record that has earned its mark and the valuable trust of its colleagues in the industry. It is with pride and honor to have most of the country's leading entertainment production companies and personalities as our clients.
Through its projects, LIGHTSCAPE, INC. was fortunate to have worked with some of the Philippines' most distinguished movie and television directors such as Peque Gallaga, Lore Reyes, Jose Javier Reyes, Joel Lamangan, Carlito Siguion-Reyna, Chito Roño, Gina Alajar, Mark Reyes, Al Quinn, Johnny Manahan, Bibeth Orteza, Rowell Santiago, Maryo J. Delos Reyes, Dominic Zapata, Mac Alejandre, Fritz Ynfante, Erik Matti, Robby Carmona, Joey Espino, Erik Salud, Ricky Davao, Jerry Sineneng and Mike Tuviera.
LIGHTSCAPE, Inc. also had the privilege to work with foreign companies such as the Disney Asia Channel for the launching of their project "Disney Asia", E! Entertainment Television for the project "Wild on E Boracay" and for the Discovery Channel for the project "Reel Race". Currently, our company is working closely with the following: TAPE, Inc. for Eat Bulaga and the Ryzza Mae Show; GMA 7 for Unforgettable and Mundo Mo'y Akin; ABS CBN for Ina, Kapatid, Anak, Maalalala Mo Kaya and Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw; M-Zet for Vampire Ang Daddy Ko; Cinemalaya and APT Entertainment for David F, Cinemedia for Wansapanataym and with TV5 and Apt Entertainment for the recently concluded Kidlat.
At present, the company has assembled an impressive array of highly specialized equipment to suit the requirements of entertainment production companies. Our available line of advanced video and film provisions include a Red camera, Steadicam, CamMate, Jimmy Jib, one (1) set Arri Master Prime lenses two (2) sets of film prime lenses, DVC Pro 50 recorders, P2 recorders, and Digital Broadcast cameras, Seven (7) P2 HPX600 digital cameras. LIGHTSCAPE, Inc. also has an E.N.G. style telephoto lens. The company is also equipped with four 2-camera set-up HD OB Vanswith mobile production units. A comprehensive lighting system, fully equipped lighting trucks and generators (two (2) units 125 KVA generators, one unit of a 115 KVA and two (2) units of a 90 KVA Denyo genset, a Mobile Executive Suite, to name a few.