- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
This job requires efficient, personal and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director. It also provides management, facilitation, and support for various projects as requested by the Managing Director.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- With extensive experience as an Executive Assistant
- Knowledgeable in handling travel and booking requirements
- Has expertise in executive office responsibilities, board meeting and writing board notes
- Must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible
- With a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- With strong decision-making ability
- Attention to detail is a must
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.