Life Academy Foundation Inc. | Life Academy International
- Pasig, PhilippinesUgong, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The key accountabilities are the following:
- Working closely with all members of the Operations Department and other personnel of the School.
- Providing medical advice for students when they come to visit the clinic.
- Attending to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Safely disposing of medicine as needed.
- Accurately recording clinic visits for students on the Information System if available.
- Notifying parents/teachers of some medical concerns of the students as needed.
- Monitoring clinic supplies inventory as needed.
- Encoding medical records to our information system.
- Attending a conference with parents regarding their child/ren medical concerns.
- And ad hoc projects related to operations, as required and recommended by supervisor and head of the school.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or any related course.
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is prefered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
About Life Academy Foundation Inc. | Life Academy International
MISSION We are a global innovative learning institution that partners with families in providing transformative education to help build holistically developed Christ-like influencers. VISION Through global innovative education, we envision our learners to be holistically developed, Christ-like servant-leaders who love God and others, with a commitment to make a positive difference in the world.