- Performs Audit Field Work and prepares working paper of audit engagement.
- Engagement to continuous knowlege development regarding sectors' rules, best practice techniques and performance standards.
- Contributes in the financial and accounting risks.
- Assist in the Internal Audit Supervisorin conducting risk assessment on business process of organization.
- Prepares and present reports that reflects audit results and document process; highlighting issues, problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Conduct follow up audit finding to monitor management's intervention
- Researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working.
- Candidate must possess atleast a Bachelor's Degree/ College Degree, Finance,Accountancy, Banking or equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Database.
- High attention to details and excellent skills both written and oral.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.