- Makati, Philippines2326 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares financial statement (Income and Balance sheet) and financial report
- Prepares a trial balance and other audit requirements for the annual audit and annual financial statement
- Reconcile accounts
- Handles staffs
- In Charge of all report needed by the group accounting manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2326 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.