- Greeting guests in a polite and professional manner.
- Answering telephone queries.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail deliveries.
- Performing clerical duties such as typing, scanning and photocopying.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/ Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 6 months or 1-year working experience in the related field.
- Must have a pleasing personality.
- Has excellent communication skills both written and oral.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.