- Over-all in charge of the consolidated sections:
- General Accounting
- Sales Audit
- Inventory Control
- Bank Reconciliation and Financial Consideration
- Oversees and audits work of accounting staffs.
- Ensures compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Job role in Management or Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- Background in a reputable auditing firm is an advantage.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.