- Serve as the primary point of contact for employee relations matters, providing guidance and support to employees and management.
- Investigate and resolve employee complaints, conflicts, and disciplinary issues in a fair and timely manner.
- Collaborate with HR and legal teams to ensure compliance with labor laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Develop and implement employee relations strategies and programs to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct training sessions on employee relations topics, such as conflict resolution, communication, and diversity and inclusion.
- Proactively identify potential employee relations issues and recommend preventive measures.
- Partner with HR and management to develop and implement policies that promote a positive work environment.
- Stay updated on employment laws and industry trends to ensure compliance and provide expert advice.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field.
- Proven experience in employee relations, preferably in the automotive industry or a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to build rapport and establish effective relationships with employees at all levels.
- Willing to work in Chino Roces, Makati
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.