- Managing logistics operations, which entail efficient delivery routing and timing.
- Updating records regarding deliveries, their costs, and their current status.
- Maintaining a clear and efficient medium of communication between suppliers and customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of experience centered around supply chain processing, logistic operations, or business management.
- Ability to multitask efficiently while maintaining data for assigned tasks under them.
- Ability to analyze the data collected to offer possible options to improve current processes.
- Ability to present data in an informative, concise, and orderly manner.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with both internal and external parties.
Willing to be assigned in MAKATI
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.