General Accounting Staff
- Makati, PhilippinesPasong Tamo Ext, Magallanes, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Answering telephones and handling routing correspondence with clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in Accountancy
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge in all facets of Accounting General Accounting
- Can work under pressure with under minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented and has a strong self-motivation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati or Taguig.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.