- Makati, Philippines2326 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Plans and documents computer data file structure; develops programs, manages, and maintains complex statistical databases.
- Selects data samples, prepares questionnaires and surveys, and conducts logic checks to maintain data quality.
- Uses existing statistical software and a variety of established statistical methods to gather, analyze, and interpret research data to derive useful information for research studies.
- Formats data, and develops and prepares reports, charts, tables, and other related documents and graphics.
- Assists in project planning and management with clients and other staff members.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Research problem and determine the data required to answer specific questions and problems
- Create surveys, questionnaires and polls to collect necessary information
- Prepare detailed reports for management and other departments by analyzing and interpreting data
- Define and utilize statistical methods to solve industry-specific problems in varying fields.
- Compare and analyze provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems
- Apply sampling techniques to effectively determine and define ideal categories to be questioned
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics or related field
- Ability to plan, create, program and manage complex statistical computer databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to apply a range of standard statistical techniques in support of scientific research studies and/or experiments.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Knowledge of programming logic and codes.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.