General Sales Manager | Suzuki Batangas
- Batangas, PhilippinesDiversion Road, Batangas, Philippines, Batangas, Batangas, PhilippinesBatangasBatangasPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for overall planning, direction and control of the vehicle sales operations to ensure achievement of targets and profitability. Promotes company image.
- Ensures 100 % achievement of set targets, internal and external.
- Creates well-thought plans and programs for sales department to meet targets and increase sales and improve dealership image in coordination with the Dealer Management Office.
- Monitors sales achievements from sales marketing activities to determine its success or failures.
- Establishes policies, guidelines, systems and procedures for the smooth Operations of the Sales Department.
- Sets targets and monitor sales personnel performance and determine sales force’s weak areas for development.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating plans to increase departmental revenues and profits.
- Analyzes potential market and study exploration of the same.
- Studies competitors’ products and sales policies and benchmark best practices.
- Achieves 100 % market share target set by the Management and Manufacturer.
- Trains and develops Nissan Sales Professionals when needed.
- Ensures that required reports required by the manufacturers, if any are achieve in timely manner with no incidence of delay.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required to include in-house training and meetings on 5S, CS, etc.
- Prepares a well-planned, well-organized and sensible business plan.
- Visits corporate accounts and other prominent clients for goodwill and to promote Company image.
- Keeps himself abreast and knowledgeable with new products, latest bulletins, announcements, etc. by the Manufacturers.
- Complies and completes all required reports such as but not limited to Sales Marketing Monitoring Sheet, DPR, 5S, SSI on or before the set deadline.
- Conducts employee evaluation accurately and objectively and recommends Nissan Sales Professional for regularization based on their performance.
- Ensures that Group Sales Manager monitor, manage and develop their sales team successfully, and monthly targets are achieve.
- Maintains a harmonious business relationship with other departments, other dealership and manufacturers.
- Ensures that cost-cutting measures are in place and practiced by everyone in the department. Ensures that expenses are kept within the budget.
- Evaluates and monitors formulation and consolidation of annual manpower, capital and physical budget requirements for the Vehicle Sales Department.
- Approves selection, compensation, promotion, transfer and separation of employees directly supervised.
- Closely coordinates with the Marketing Officer/Manager for sales and marketing programs.
- Observes company policies, rules and regulations.
- Exercise administrative functions such as disciplining subordinates, providing consultations and counseling.
- Attendance is outstanding.
- Leads by example.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.