Billboard Account Executive
- Mandaluyong, Philippines2F, 500 Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Shall be responsible for sourcing advertisers for all available billboards and AD spaces
- Develop revenue opportunities through cold calling and face-to-face conversations (including but not limited to sales presentations) with existing clients and potential prospects.
- Navigate the campaign process from beginning to end; prospecting, identifying customer needs, proposing inventory, presenting the proposal, generating a contract, creative implementation, ordering material, scheduling installation, following up with campaign success analysis while paying close attention to accounts receivable and developing long term account strategies.
- Create and propose advertising recommendations that best suit the customer’s campaign, objectives & goals.
- Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in the development of effective advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem-solving, decision-making, financial savvy, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Complete all sales related paperwork as required in a timely fashion.
- Stay abreast of competitive conditions.
- Display conduct and behavior which is positive and professional both in the internal and external environment.
- Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters.
- Performing extensive research to create an effective advertising plan
- Developing advertising campaigns based on budget goals
- Proven Sales and Marketing Skills
- Effective leadership; negotiation, organization, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- knowledge in the product development methods
- Advanced skills in computer applications; and experience in marketing tools, concepts and campaigns
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, sales or a similar field
- With at leats 3 years experienced in the related field is required for this position.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.