Senior Marketing Executive
- Mandaluyong, Philippines2nd Flr, 7912 Makati Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Planning and Budgeting
Monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
AD Campaigns and Branding
- Help in planning and implementing promotional campaigns, Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Check and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications, Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
PR and Content
Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and FB Page that attracts and converts our target groups
Leadership and Coordination
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Apply appropriate leadership strategies to effectively deliver business objectives.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Graduate of Marketing or Commerce major in Marketing and the like
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) of related experience in either of the following industries: retail and real estate
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Events Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Marketing and Diploma in Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.