Credit and Collections Manager
- Pasay, Philippines331 Edang, Malibay, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesPasayKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
Develop and administer credit and collection programs. Oversee investigation of credit risk in customers and suppliers and monitor the collection of amounts due to the organization. Design and implement processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables. Manage a credit and collection staff and typically reports to top management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, or boards of directors.
- Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Graduate of Accounting
- Must have 3-5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Customer relationship management CRM software
- Information retrieval or search software
- Internet browser software — Web browser software
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.