- Makati, Philippines2326 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Advises clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
- Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation.
- Consults with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation.
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Schedules and tracks closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant, obtaining signatures and notarizations, and collecting fees.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate loan files.
- Uses state of the art technology to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Helps customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Graduate of Accounting or any finance related course.
- At least 1 year working experience in the same field.
- Financial skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of financial software
- Customer service
- Analyzing information
- Decision making
- Quality focus
- Negotiation skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.