Group Digital Marketing Manager (Nissan)
- Muntinlupa, Philippines2nd floor BMW Bldg., 7912 Makati Avenue , Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversee the Digital Marketing Strategies for the company.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and marketing improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing the redesign if company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content & conversion of the co. website.
- Responsibility for planning & budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitors datas.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Maintaining or social media presence across all digital channels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- With at least 2 years experience related in the position.
- Highly strategic in producing marketing plans, higly analytical.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Madrigal Business Park, Molito Compound Commerce Avenue, Alabang Muntinlupa
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.