- Must be responsible in representing dealership in sales and client relations to develop commercial accounts and retain existing accounts.
- This position must profitably meet vehicle sales quotas through expert management and leadership of the sales team and by forecasting sales and maintaining proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types.
• Develop new commercial accounts and retain existing accounts.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with local business and retail consumers that require commercial fleet vehicles.
• Incorporating pools into commercial sales process , including facilitating dealer relationships, developing stocking and consignment programs, enhancing visibility of appropriate work uplift vehicles for specific market.
• Ensure profitability of the Fleet Sales through the sale of vehicles, financing and dealer operations.
• Prepares and presents reports/metrics for assigned dealership which shows commercial sales, profit and opportunities.
• Secure dealerships commitments to invest people, process and training in all departments.
• Implementing Sales Processes that supports Customer Satisfaction Sales Standards.
• Coordinate with Customer Care Executive to conduct in-house Fleet Customer Satisfaction Survey; monitor results of the same and implement process strategies to continually improve customer satisfaction ratings.
• Establish, maintain and supervise a sales system that includes effective prospecting, demonstration, customer handling, closing and delivery programs.
• Keep updated on current units, market trends, competitive activities and pricing.
• Close coordination with Financial Services to develop best practice for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
• Manage departmental expenses effectively.
• Establish and maintain practices designed to train, develop and motivate department employees in coordination with Training Team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Mathematics, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience specializing in Inventory or equivalent is preferred for this position.
- The Demand Planning Analyst is responsible for working with the Acquisition and Disposal Team to develop and communicate strategic merchandise plans that support financial objectives while ensuring inventory is at an optimum level.
- The candidate must have know-how in evaluating current market trends, sales-history, company marketing initiatives
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.